This day last week was a momentous occasion for us, cause we signed THEE contract!!!
We have been looking for months around the city, touring places for rent and seeing the good, the bad and the ugly. Kingdom of Hope* is currently on the 6th floor of a run down building in North China. We have no running water/ toilets and dodgy electricity…and so were kinda in need of a new building.
We are sooooo thankful the wait is nearly over.
The new premise is situated across from our local market, it is on the bottom floor, has water, heating and is 180sq meters of wonderful space for us to get creative with. Renovations begin in the next couple of weeks. So watch this space!
A few other bits + pieces from last week…
1. Taxi rides…here and there.
2. Our landlords standing outside the new premise for Kingdom of Hope!!!!!!!
3. Le Le smelling the roses
4. Fresh veg from the market
5. Cooking up a storm or something…
6. Night view of the river
* Kingdom of Hope: is a community resource for families and children with Special Needs.